Konami code bugged on console?
I've tried it multiple times using dpad, movement stick, look stick, and nothing seems to work.
I've tried it multiple times using dpad, movement stick, look stick, and nothing seems to work.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As far as I know it doesn't work on consoles yet just pc
Hilarious being that it originated on console
yeah but i just tried it 10 times and nothing.
It does not work on console yet; unless no one has figured it out which is unlikely. I'm sure with the next hotpatch it should be working on console.
I'm pretty sure that the devs are working on a fix. Also you need the dlc to do it.