New Exclusive?

Not that I care but I thought DBD Devs did away with exclusives and then I just read about the Konami code that only works on PC and give you and exclusive charm? I am not complaining or crying because I mean it is only a charm but just was a little confused as to why it was only an exclusive added to PC when they did away with things only for one system over the other. Any way it is a cute little addition and the charm is kind of cool. Enjoy the new chapter everyone. =)

Comments

  • AFAIK this is a bug and is meant to work on console (since the dataminders found code for it to work with controllers too).

  • As far as I'm aware it's not a PC exclusive, I think people just haven't discovered the code equivalent for your respective platforms yet. For PC people quickly figured out how to adapt the code onto a keyboard and mouse, now ya need to figure out what it is on controllers for Xbox, PS4, etc.

    I could be wrong, but I'm sure there must be a way to get it on other platforms.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    AFAIK this is a bug and is meant to work on console (since the dataminders found code for it to work with controllers too).

    Oh and just saying I am not trying to come off as crying or anything just was a bit confused. I gave it a try and nothing but I play on the switch and then read it does not work on console. I figured they just left us out but maybe they will fix it at sometime. Either way it is just a charm granted a cool one but I have so many charms already. lol

  • @Wylesong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1361723#Comment_1361723

    Oh and just saying I am not trying to come off as crying or anything just was a bit confused. I gave it a try and nothing but I play on the switch and then read it does not work on console. I figured they just left us out but maybe they will fix it at sometime. Either way it is just a charm granted a cool one but I have so many charms already. lol

    From what I heard for switch, select Pyramid head as your killer, then go back to the main menu and go:

    [d-pad] Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, A, B, Plus

    But it could still be bugged, idk. Since it's different (A, B not B, A) that could be the issue.

  • @Seiko300 said:

    As far as I'm aware it's not a PC exclusive, I think people just haven't discovered the code equivalent for your respective platforms yet. For PC people quickly figured out how to adapt the code onto a keyboard and mouse, now ya need to figure out what it is on controllers for Xbox, PS4, etc.

    I could be wrong, but I'm sure there must be a way to get it on other platforms.

    The code is the same on Nintendo and I called it before even reading what the code was because I used it in MK2 years ago. It just currently does not work but it's okay. I have so many charms anyway and you may be right about some consoles being different. Only time will tell. =)

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1361729#Comment_1361729

    From what I heard for switch, select Pyramid head as your killer, then go back to the main menu and go:

    [d-pad] Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, A, B, Plus

    But it could still be bugged, idk. Since it's different (A, B not B, A) that could be the issue.

    Thank you I will give that a try and see what happens! =)

    Tried and sadly nothing but it may get fixed overtime.

  • @Wylesong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1361736#Comment_1361736

    Thank you I will give that a try and see what happens! =)

    I hope it works for you man :)

  • Sadly no luck but it's okay I mean the chapter alone is good enough plus I have so many charms anyway. I just thought the cool code music was interesting and nice seeing a Easter egg. =)

  • @Wylesong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1361749#Comment_1361749

    Sadly no luck but it's okay I mean the chapter alone is good enough plus I have so many charms anyway. I just thought the cool code music was interesting and nice seeing a Easter egg. =)

    It's a shame it didn't work; hopefully the devs fix this for the hotfix.