So that new Hex
Is seriously amazing on Hex Builds ... It promotes 4 Hex builds as there will then be 5 of the 6 spawns activated and two of those are traps
Is seriously amazing on Hex Builds ... It promotes 4 Hex builds as there will then be 5 of the 6 spawns activated and two of those are traps
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can be great with ruin
Spirit, Hag, Hillbilly, Nurse, and Now wraith with his bell on steriods
That is a pretty big selection
And yet people wonder why I, a Killer main, uninstalled DbD. Only reason I'm stickin around on the forums is to see more bs band-aid fixes and maybe, by some miracle, see the devs actually fix DbD for me to consider returning.
I'm already picturing how terrifying this perk will be once they update totem spawns. And maybe add that totem offering we want.
You are just rubbing salt in your own wound by coming on here, nothing will change for you cause you already made up your mind
Apparently so lol
I allow all comments of free speech, just saying it has been said before and no one has done anything so why would they do it now?
Maybe because I personally have had enough of dealing with the imbalance? And why not still be interested in something that I put a lot of time into? I like DbD's concept, but I just decided to not give in to its poor execution anymore.
You mean 5 of the 5 Totem spawns. Because that is how many Totems actually spawn on any map.
NO ONE'S OPINIONS MATTER NOW!
New hex will make Hexbuilds great again.
Another bandaid fix for totems.
BHVR at its best.
Now if you wanna use a hex, the new perk is mandatory
Horrible design decision, soon every killer will use the same loadout
Nah do HL instead of TOTH. You WANT them to do totems, and if you have Ruin/HL there are 2 anti-gen totems they need to deal with. They need to get lucky twice. They would be doing totems all game, and if you can keep 2 of the 3 primary ones active then you should win, either because gens just take so long or your get DH to proc. Or they do the wrong totems and you get them.