Suggestions for levelling survivors and Killers

I had none of the DLCs at all until the past few months and now I have them all. So I have Doctor to 50, Ghostface to 50,Huntress to P2 for killers,and Feng Min to 50, Kate to 50,Bill to 40,Claudette to P2 for survivors. I'm just kinda looking for a suggested order to level the others, assuming I want to make things easier as far as ones that give extra BP and have the good perks on some characters with the least effort. I was kinda doing Hag for Ruin,Bubba for BBQ,Laurie for DS. I know it's subjective but just wanted to see what people think.

Comments

  • Laurie for DS is good. I’d recommend David King for Dead Hard. DH is kinda unreliable lately cause dedicated servers but I still run it in all my builds. I like Dwight for Prove Thyself and Bond. Meg for sprint burst. Trapper for brutal strength. :)

  • My advice is this, vaguely in this priority order (Cannibal first, then prioritize killer/survivor as you like). This gets you all the big "meta" perks.

    Killers:

    • Cannibal to 35 for Barbecue & Chili.
    • Clown to 40 for Pop Goes the Weasel.
    • Legion to 30 for Discordance.
    • Shape to 30 for Save the Best for Last.

    Survivors:

    • Dwight to 30 for Bond.
    • Jake to 30 for Iron Will.
    • Meg to 40 for Sprint Burst and Adrenaline.
    • Laurie to 40 for Decisive Strike.
    • David to 35 for Dead Hard.
    • Nancy to 40 for Inner Strength.
  • ^ I agree with this person! Nancy’s inner strength is SO good.

  • @Rydog said:

    My advice is this, vaguely in this priority order (Cannibal first, then prioritize killer/survivor as you like). This gets you all the big "meta" perks.

    Killers:

    • Cannibal to 35 for Barbecue & Chili.
    • Clown to 40 for Pop Goes the Weasel.
    • Legion to 30 for Discordance.
    • Shape to 30 for Save the Best for Last.

    Survivors:

    • Dwight to 30 for Bond.
    • Jake to 30 for Iron Will.
    • Meg to 40 for Sprint Burst and Adrenaline.
    • Laurie to 40 for Decisive Strike.
    • David to 35 for Dead Hard.
    • Nancy to 40 for Inner Strength.

    That's very helpful,I appreciate it. It's always kinda hard to decide. I got everyone to 15 in case I wanted to use them,and then after that I thought I was on the right track but wasn't sure. There's also a few times I wanted to put some points into new guys.

  • @ggezbaby said:

    Laurie for DS is good. I’d recommend David King for Dead Hard. DH is kinda unreliable lately cause dedicated servers but I still run it in all my builds. I like Dwight for Prove Thyself and Bond. Meg for sprint burst. Trapper for brutal strength. :)

    I'm kinda wishing I had bond for the healing challenge lol. My Dwight is only 25 and appears to have no items :/

  • I actually was able to snag a few perks from the Shrine too. Adrenaline and Head on being the most useful. Forgot about those. They usually don't give good ones out like that lol.

  • @kazakun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1361692#Comment_1361692

    I'm kinda wishing I had bond for the healing challenge lol. My Dwight is only 25 and appears to have no items :/

    Only 5 levels to go for Bond, then. You're close!

    For what it's worth, these are the approximate costs of leveling a character, if you do it efficiently:

    • Level 1-15: About 282,000 BP
    • Level 15-40: About 780,000 BP (to go from 1-40 and unlock all teachables, it is roughly 1.1 million BP)
    • Level 40-50: About 500,000 BP
    • At Level 50, bloodwebs recycle infinitely, with BP values of ~110,000.

    Don't bother prestiging, unless you love the blood-soaked cosmetics or really want the achievements. It's REALLY wasteful, especially before you have everything unlocked. I would pick 1-2 survivors as your mains, and put all of your BP into them for full perk libraries and whatnot, plus whatever killers you are most interested in.

  • For what it's worth, here's a spreadsheet that I made some time ago to calculate leveling costs. It is, in my experience, very accurate.

    For those wondering about the weird bolding at some levels, it's because this: It costs about 111k BP to get to level 8, plus about 250k BP apiece to get to 18, 27, 34, and 40. These are my milestones whenever I level a new character.

    DBD_LevelingCost.png


  • I would do David and Bubba first. Bbq and Wglf will help your grind immensely.

  • @Rydog said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1361803#Comment_1361803

    Only 5 levels to go for Bond, then. You're close!

    For what it's worth, these are the approximate costs of leveling a character, if you do it efficiently:

    • Level 1-15: About 282,000 BP
    • Level 15-40: About 780,000 BP (to go from 1-40 and unlock all teachables, it is roughly 1.1 million BP)
    • Level 40-50: About 500,000 BP
    • At Level 50, bloodwebs recycle infinitely, with BP values of ~110,000.

    Don't bother prestiging, unless you love the blood-soaked cosmetics or really want the achievements. It's REALLY wasteful, especially before you have everything unlocked. I would pick 1-2 survivors as your mains, and put all of your BP into them for full perk libraries and whatnot, plus whatever killers you are most interested in.

    Yeah I had already prestiged Claudette and Huntress before I knew anything about the game,and before there were that many characters to choose from,lol. I'll probably take one of them to P3 just for the achievement,but after I finish this stuff, and use Claudette as my main.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    I would do David and Bubba first. Bbq and Wglf will help your grind immensely.

    ^^^^

    This is important for grinding.