Laggy Window Hits

Well done on bringing them back! :)

The servers seem less stable than ever; it's crazy. Even without a window I'm seeing survivors, including myself, and people I play against, get hit when they absolutely weren't close enough to the lunge.

Comments

  • Have they actually? I haven't noticed a difference yet, but I've just been holding W in the new map to loop. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • @Poweas I've only played the new map like twice, but yes, the hits are back and the servers feel awful tbh; game health seems even worse than ever.

  • @SunderMun said:

    @Poweas I've only played the new map like twice, but yes, the hits are back and the servers feel awful tbh; game health seems even worse than ever.

    The hits are really weird, the amount of spins I've got but they hit me while facing the opposite direction is so odd. Plus, my friend was playing Lerys earlier with me in a KYF, and he told me the FPS drops like mad as a survivor.

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1361457#Comment_1361457

    The hits are really weird, the amount of spins I've got but they hit me while facing the opposite direction is so odd. Plus, my friend was playing Lerys earlier with me in a KYF, and he told me the FPS drops like mad as a survivor.

    Yeah, ever since Lery's got reworked, I've been unable to play on that map properly as either killer or survivor because of the constant frame drops.