Definitely a killer build I've never seen before...
Surveillance,Bitter Murmur,and Whispers?! I'm not necessarily knocking it...just kinda feels like overkill. I just thought it was interesting and wanted to see what people thought. Maybe he has a hard time finding players,I dunno. I got a new TV and it seems to do darkness way better,so I find myself walking right into survivors sometimes,lol. I feel like you could get rid of either Surveillance or Bitter Murmur,but that's just my opinion. I've never tried something like this to see how it goes,so I'm honestly not even saying it's a bad idea per se.

Comments
Hey you build around your weaknesses right. I sometimes struggle to spot people on darker maps and will switch out a slow down or chaser perk for a tracking perk. When I play doc who I play a lot because his abilities directly make up for my lack of good dark vision, I switch out to slowdown perks and chaser perks as I don't really need the tracking.
As hag I don't need to chase really as you'll step in a trap eventually and then I'll zap you so I kit out for slowdown etc.
It seems a lil overkill to me too but hey I guess there's a build for everyone out there. Looks like someones head went pop so it must have worked on some level. I'm curious though did you find yourself getting chased a lot?
Not really. I definitely had a trap on when the last gen went off. The other guy did too. They are all huddled by the exit gate. I got lucky there was a box right near it. The guy tried to leave and pretty much killed himself. The pig was standing in the gate looking so I just booked it around the corner as soon as the trap popped off. He found people really quick. Never seemed to come near the gens much which was off.
Actually just saw a survivor run Kindred,Deja Vu,Dark Sense and Urban Evasion. Been a weird day lol.