My first ever Prestige, not sure how you all do it on so many
So I know there are plenty of people who have characters to p3, or even all killers and survivors to p3 with all perks and to you guys I just say WOW.
I saved points in every way possible and despite not getting to play much I managed to prestige 3 my Pyramid Head today since I like his play so much. This despite never even getting any other character to prestige 1. I don't think I would have this in me again for even one character, maybe I could get some killers to p1 for the weapon that's it.
So to sum it up, not a brag I just did not realize how crazy some of you are!!!
Comments
Yeah, after fully prestiging 10 or 11 killers, it just becomes a job to prestige the rest as well.
I would say that many of us are already playing this game for a very long time,so it's obvious that we had more time to save bloodpoints.
I MAY do one survivor, and just the hatchet for the Huntress but I need to find a gameplay video of her with it first.
Investment.
Lots of investment.
The Key is to not have a life.
:(
My answer is: I don't.
I don't understand the allure of this system. You have to waste approximately 4.8 million BP just to get to P3-1. You could have leveled four characters to 40 for their perks, for that much BP. All you get out of it is some blood-soaked cosmetics.
This is a waste of BP and human hours. Just level up the characters you like. Prestiging is a bad decision.
Prestiging in DbD is extremely pointless and a big waste of BP.
You should only really prestige a character if you like the prestige cosmetics and you can't find any other cosmetic in the store that would look as good or better.
Other than that just focus on getting the perks you want for your favourite characters