Almost 70k people playing...
yet the queues are still atrocious for both sides. I don't understand it whatsoever. EU Region and survivor queues are like 5 mins minimum and killer queues are like 10+ mins
yet the queues are still atrocious for both sides. I don't understand it whatsoever. EU Region and survivor queues are like 5 mins minimum and killer queues are like 10+ mins
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because everyone's playing killer. Same reason why survivor queues were long before, everyone was playing survivor.
Queues are better than they have ever been for me.
No problem for me (Italy)
I'm on the east coast of the US and ques are fine for me. Killer takes about 5 mins at least but that's understandable. Everyone is playing PH and I'm back to rank 15 cause I havent played in so long. I was in a 4 man swf and we found games in under 2 mins but the MM was by far unfair to the killers. 2 red a purple and a brown against a rank 17 killer with less than 50 hours.
Like others said. When a new killer comes out. Everyone wants to try the new killer. It makes que times take a while.
The survivor queues are pretty short unless you're playing swf.