Was the ability to check people's accounts after trial blocked?

Or it wasn't and I'm just missing something?

I'm sorry to waste people's time if it was already asked, but I didn't see one (or maybe I just missed it; again, sorry)

Anyways. Is it still possible to enter player's profiles after the trial has ended? I'm aware of the toxic aspect, but you can delete those comments and block those dummies by adding them into your blacklist. Not having the opportunity to +rep, on the contrary, is very frustrating for players like me.(((

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • @youarewronglol said:

    wBased on the ptb there was going to be a little sidebar that would appear when you clicked on their profile that would you let you go to their account/block them

    However it doesn't seem to be working for now

    Oh, okay. Thank you!

    So, maybe, it's a bug?

  • If it's a bug or not,I kinda hate it,I played against a good survivor and wanted to +rep her,but all I could do was give her props,which kinda does nothing

  • @Cosmin262 said:

    If it's a bug or not,I kinda hate it,I played against a good survivor and wanted to +rep her,but all I could do was give her props,which kinda does nothing

    Yeah, same. But I found out that you actually can access profiles of all survivors both before and after the match. Just go Options>Match Details after/during the game and click on the needed survivor.

    It's just that killer is permanently unavailable...

  • I noticed on ps4 we can't send ggs anymore after a match.

    Anyone else?

  • @Clevite said:

    I noticed on ps4 we can't send ggs anymore after a match.

    Anyone else?

    Yes on PS4, it's ok before but not after the match.

    Probably done to avoid hate mail etc.