What are These HUGE Queue times?
I am waiting about 10 minutes to get a match as a rank 3 killer ( I am on steam) Even My temporary solution for the waiting problem isnt helping a lot anymore
I am waiting about 10 minutes to get a match as a rank 3 killer ( I am on steam) Even My temporary solution for the waiting problem isnt helping a lot anymore
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Too many people playing killer. It happens every time a new one is released.
Many people playing Killer currently. Expected after a new Patch. I usually have high(er) waiting times during this time of the day as Killer, now it is even higher.
What bothers me is that I first got connected to a 300 Ping-Server, followed by a 130 Ping-Server (which I then played, together with Survivors who had 150 Ping+)...