Console Profile Click
So I noticed on xbox I cant click on peoples names in the after game tally screen anymore.
Was this on purpose or a bug? Ill probably get less hatemail, but ill also meet less cool people. Idk if I like it.
So I noticed on xbox I cant click on peoples names in the after game tally screen anymore.
Was this on purpose or a bug? Ill probably get less hatemail, but ill also meet less cool people. Idk if I like it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Press start or the Xbox equivalent and you should be able to do it from that menu. Works for me on PS4.
Yeah i can go to recently played with, im just wondering if they meant to do it, and if so I wonder what drove the decision.
I can't seem to view peoples Steam profiles anymore, either.
Well i still get hate messages ๐
Ill keep an eye out for that, never seen it before. On xbox?
Same on PS4. Probably a good thing honestly. May discourage salt messages being sent because they won't be bothered to go to the trouble of searching someone's name to message them.
I already got one. People on ps4 send salt messages with friend requests to get around friends only messaging. I dont think this is going to slow it much