Anyone else not being able to get a match?

Legit just keeps searching for a match and there's also no 3 second timer before i can restart the search if i cancel it.

I'm not sure if its a bug or my ps4 being dumb, i even hard reset it and still the same scenario

Just wanna play some PH lmao

Comments

  • Killer queues get pretty long right when a new killer comes out, people want to try them out. Give it a week and it'll be back to normal. For now it does take a while to get into a game until the survivor mains come out at night, then it's fast again.

  • @LordRegal said:

    Killer queues get pretty long right when a new killer comes out, people want to try them out. Give it a week and it'll be back to normal. For now it does take a while to get into a game until the survivor mains come out at night, then it's fast again.

    I dont think thats it, i legit cant find a match at all. I even waited a bit for survivor queue times too. Yesterday it was all fine and dandy, finding games in minutes lol

  • @yandere777 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1359890#Comment_1359890

    I dont think thats it, i legit cant find a match at all. I even waited a bit for survivor queue times too. Yesterday it was all fine and dandy, finding games in minutes lol

    How long did you wait on your longest time spent waiting before cancelling and starting again? Curious how excessively slow it is (because 15 min would make me inclined to think it's a bug)

  • @LordRegal said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1359896#Comment_1359896

    How long did you wait on your longest time spent waiting before cancelling and starting again? Curious how excessively slow it is (because 15 min would make me inclined to think it's a bug)

    Id say 10ish minutes or so.

    https://youtu.be/DrSxpH8u23Y

    This is it. Normally there would be a 3 second cooldown before finding a match if you cancel. I can just mega spam it with no delay.

  • @LordRegal said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1359896#Comment_1359896

    How long did you wait on your longest time spent waiting before cancelling and starting again? Curious how excessively slow it is (because 15 min would make me inclined to think it's a bug)

    Nvm i got a game lol

  • Could a mod close this?

  • I've been waiting for an hour on killer then I changed to survivor, I restarted the game still wouldn't find a match. Restarted the ps4 and still haven't been able to get in the game

  • I turned on just after 7am for a few pre-work matches. Couldn't get a killer match and had to settle for two survivor games.

  • @LordRegal said:

    Killer queues get pretty long right when a new killer comes out, people want to try them out. Give it a week and it'll be back to normal. For now it does take a while to get into a game until the survivor mains come out at night, then it's fast again.

    Comes out from their cave xD

  • Yeah I'm trying to test out Pyramid head and queues are pretty ick right now. Haven't tried survivor side. I'll try again later I guess?