Chill lmao
Don't get why people are upset. The chapter just came out give it time an relax.
Don't get why people are upset. The chapter just came out give it time an relax.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Let's just say DBD doesn't have the best of the communities out there...
Yeh let's just say I've made a post similar to this and people didn't take it fairly well.
A lot of people already considered dbd a broken game. Introducing a map and killer that turned out to be a letdown didn't help.
So far, I've only played 6 games on the new map, 1 as killer, 5 as survivor.
At first, I didn't like it, but I'm slowly learning the tricks on that map. I gotta say, it's mostly killer sided with the amount of unsafe pallets, like in Hawkins.
Absolutely agree. You have to play at least a month to see which sided a map is, how strong killer is and how good perks are. If you got a couple of bad games it doesn't mean it should be immediately changed.
Yeah people just love to complain. Im loving the new chapter. I've never played dbd more in one day than today and I still wanna keep playing lol.