Devs You have Zero Excuses For This Joke Of A Decision.

So you're telling me that something like gear head was too op so the devs nerfed it but yet soul guard still isnt nerfed when it's already op and unbalanced especially when you add other op perks with it, There is literally zero excuse for this and there isnt a chance in hell that this flew over the devs heads they knew exactly what they were doing and I'll guarantee they only nerfed gear head because of killers like spirit lmao, If soul guard still isnt nerfed by 2 weeks later then this will only help prove my point.

Comments

  • This has to be a joke thread. I know some people like to complain about completely average things for petty reasons but Soul Guard, really? Try running it for ten games and report back on how often it actually does anything for you.

  • What’s One For All?

  • I ran it for 5 hours yesterday and got to use it once... I don't see the issue with the perk. It's too situnational for me wanting to use it in my normal build

  • @Nubgutter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1358560#Comment_1358560

    She's only "unfun" if you don't know how to play her and try to loop her like the average killer lmao, I main her so i have no problem countering her as survivor when I don't even main survivor and my killer choice had absolutely nothing to do with me pointing out how soul guard is op, Might want to pay attention jimmy and try to be more relevant instead of sounding like that salty survivor who doesnt have the skill to counter killers like spirit XD.

    Yes you can definitely counter spirit it isn't like you are forced to guess whether she is phasing or not when she stands still at loops.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1358572#Comment_1358572

    Yes you can definitely counter spirit it isn't like you are forced to guess whether she is phasing or not when she stands still at loops.

    You're not as she resets and moves her right arm upwards then tilts her head when she starts phasing and arches her back

  • @Nubgutter said:

    So you're telling me that something like gear head was too op so the devs nerfed it but yet soul guard still isnt nerfed when it's already op and unbalanced especially when you add other op perks with it, There is literally zero excuse for this and there isnt a chance in hell that this flew over the devs heads they knew exactly what they were doing and I'll guarantee they only nerfed gear head because of killers like spirit lmao, If soul guard still isnt nerfed by 2 weeks later then this will only help prove my point.

    I have yet to see anyone even use this perk in an actual game. And the only major thread I saw about it here from another survivor was that it's far too situational to be useful/meta most of the time. So...? Also, "other op perks"? Come on, bruh. Perks are perks.

  • @kate_best_girl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1361164#Comment_1361164

    You're not as she resets and moves her right arm upwards then tilts her head when she starts phasing and arches her back

    This was debunked as a myth go watch scott junds video don't tell me that bs

1 2 ›