Is the Konami code working on Xbox?
I've been trying the Konami Code on my console for 10 solid minutes and no matter how I make the imput or how quick I do it, the code just doesn't work.
I've been trying the Konami Code on my console for 10 solid minutes and no matter how I make the imput or how quick I do it, the code just doesn't work.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No. Only on PC as of now
Yikes, well, hope they add it to console soon
What is the Konami Code?
Konami code is a cheat code that exist in more than 1000 games of konami. It's a series of buttons that you must press to make it work. It doesn't work always. This is the code
XBOX: ๐ผ ๐ผ ๐ฝ ๐ฝ โ๏ธ โถ๏ธ โ๏ธ โถ๏ธ B A (options)
PLAYSTATION: ๐ผ ๐ผ ๐ฝ ๐ฝ โ๏ธ โถ๏ธ โ๏ธ โถ๏ธ O X (othions)
I'm confused. Is this a joke thread, or does inputting the Konami code in DBD actually do something?
EDIT: I see. According to some other article, it unlocks a Gradius-themed charm if you purchased the Silent Hill chapter.
Yeah, I own the chapter on Xbox and it doesn't work, apparently only works on PC, which is a bumer, but I really hope they activate it on consoles soon, I really want that charm ๐