Does the 4th anniversary event start tomorrow?
I've seen it suggested that the 4th anniversary event starts tomorrow, and I've also heard next week. So, which is it? Do we get a new 104% Gruesome Gateau?
I've seen it suggested that the 4th anniversary event starts tomorrow, and I've also heard next week. So, which is it? Do we get a new 104% Gruesome Gateau?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would say next week im almost sure there will be a dev stream before it starts. Also judging by the leaks we may or may not get a offering it's unknown what the offering does but there was one found.
It starts next week if I am not mistaken, tomorrow the 4 tome is released though
they'll split the difference and release it in 4 days.