Bugs by Daylight strikes again
So I see the reports are filling up the forums, watching streams while I work there are bugs every other game, HOW...just HOW?
So I see the reports are filling up the forums, watching streams while I work there are bugs every other game, HOW...just HOW?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tbh I'm not made at the amount of bugs we have. I'm upset that they're ignored. All I need is a "We're trying to find a solution" but it's just silence most of the time.
Lobby bugs, cant click on profiles, perks not visible on endgame screen lol
No sound at all from survivors, not slugged just running survivors. Oni not able to activate his ability.
@Peanits New patch coming? Some new bugs, profiles perks hook smacking kicked out lobby etc
if you're surprised by that, you must be new to dbd.
Anyone know if they fixed the uncleansible totem on Lerys with this patch or that still a thing?
They did fix it, it was mentioned in the patch notes
I am naive, like sell me a bridge naive when it comes to BHVR