How’s Matchmaking Now

I haven’t seen a post about rainbow matchmaking when I looked (I really only looked at the first page). When I was playing and came on here, I would see matchmaking complaints (me included). I don’t feel like installing the game back then uninstalling it again.

Comments

  • I literally just had a rainbow match

  • @qquestion said:

    I haven’t seen a post about rainbow matchmaking when I looked (I really only looked at the first page). When I was playing and came on here, I would see matchmaking complaints (me included). I don’t feel like installing the game back then uninstalling it again.

    Dont worry. They'll be back. Dlc dropped today so we all have new things to whine about. Give it a week

  • First game as pyramid head at rank 15 3 red ranks and a rank 12. Fun. Didnt even get a single down because they all avoided torment and could 360.

  • Thanks for the responses. I’ll check back in a week and see what going on. If it’s still crazy rainbow matches, I’ll wait another month or 2.

  • An atrocity... im rank 10 after not playing for a while, and all my team is rank 17 or 20... I hate free weekends...

  • I had two rank 20 killers in a row today who disconnected because they were getting stomped... I don't blame them or anything, I felt bad for them, and it sucks for everyone in the match to have such bad skill disparities. Yeah, matchmaking isn't fixed, yet.

  • I really thought I was gonna start playing again because I haven’t even complaints about it. That’s the only reason I stopped playing. Great game, horrible matchmaking.

  • Played like 5 matches. I'm red ranked. Got matched with a lvl 19/20 and a few green ranks. They all pretty much got stomped.