No Altruism Points from Cages?
Why is this? Instead I get a measly 500bp for Boldness. Don’t even get a “safe unhook” bonus.
Why is this? Instead I get a measly 500bp for Boldness. Don’t even get a “safe unhook” bonus.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I definitely feel like that's something that needs to change - a killer shouldn't negate points from the survivors just by using their power. The PTB to live fixed PHead not getting emblem progress and fixed some point values, I definitely agree there should be altruism point rewards for caging.
they also don't count as unhooks for anything. we'll make it doesn't work with them