BP OFFERING BUG
Seems like bp offerings are bugged. I've used 2x escape cakes and both times it didn't register the bonus bp's, and I got to keep the offering afterwards aswell. This happen to anyone else?
Seems like bp offerings are bugged. I've used 2x escape cakes and both times it didn't register the bonus bp's, and I got to keep the offering afterwards aswell. This happen to anyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I second this. Offerings aren't working.
Working fine for me.
It's specifically the BP offerings on PH I'm finding don't work just to clarify, sorry.
I just played with Zarina and it didnt work for her either.