After playing pyramid head and getting him to lvl 50 in the first hour of playing ( I play on xbox one) he's not half bad, I do feel he has little map pressure though and his cages need a rework as you can stand infront of the cage and 100% prevent the rescue.
Overall a great killer but for all he hype he still has some bugs.
I am trying to get his adept achievement but only got Midwich and Rotten Fields (one time with a survivor offering) out of 10 games, he seems pretty good but its been dificult with only his three teachables, some green add-ons and a pretty bad designed map.
Also he has horrible purple add-ons, all his other add-ons are great and have the correct rarity, the Ultra-rares changes his gameplay drastically and are awesome (as intended), but the purple ones are garbage, all of the communs are much better.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
After playing pyramid head and getting him to lvl 50 in the first hour of playing ( I play on xbox one) he's not half bad, I do feel he has little map pressure though and his cages need a rework as you can stand infront of the cage and 100% prevent the rescue.
Overall a great killer but for all he hype he still has some bugs.
I am trying to get his adept achievement but only got Midwich and Rotten Fields (one time with a survivor offering) out of 10 games, he seems pretty good but its been dificult with only his three teachables, some green add-ons and a pretty bad designed map.
Also he has horrible purple add-ons, all his other add-ons are great and have the correct rarity, the Ultra-rares changes his gameplay drastically and are awesome (as intended), but the purple ones are garbage, all of the communs are much better.
I hate his movements so much, you can't walk backwards, or left or right without marching forward, he is so frustrating for me to play.