She has some torso options but outside of that everything else is a set, so can't be mixed.
I assume it is the same with PH or the Legion legendary cosmetics? If so then that SUCKS!
I AWAYS mix/match my outfits to make something custom. And PH could look rather decent with a prestige or default head with the corrupted body. But if you can't mix/match, then I see almost zero point in paying for legendary cosmetics. The entire point of cosmetics is to make your own look!
I fear they are now going to make way too many outfits a set. Especially unnecessary ones that could easily fit with others, already the variations of Cheryl are a prime example. Can totally understand the Legendary one though.
I fear they are now going to make way too many outfits a set. Especially unnecessary ones that could easily fit with others, already the variations of Cheryl are a prime example. Can totally understand the Legendary one though.
Same, I hope this doesn't become a common thing. There was no reason for her alt outfits to be made a set when it's the same character model.
I assume it is the same with PH or the Legion legendary cosmetics? If so then that SUCKS!
I AWAYS mix/match my outfits to make something custom. And PH could look rather decent with a prestige or default head with the corrupted body. But if you can't mix/match, then I see almost zero point in paying for legendary cosmetics. The entire point of cosmetics is to make your own look!
With this update they added a new icon to cosmetics that are considered a set. Anything with the icon on the top left of their display in the store can not be mixed with anything else. A set is all of it or none of it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She has some torso options but outside of that everything else is a set, so can't be mixed.
dang thats dissapointing.
I can confirm it too.
This is a bummer. I get the legendary skins that change the model not being able to mix and match, but her other outfits? Such a shame.
I assume it is the same with PH or the Legion legendary cosmetics? If so then that SUCKS!
I AWAYS mix/match my outfits to make something custom. And PH could look rather decent with a prestige or default head with the corrupted body. But if you can't mix/match, then I see almost zero point in paying for legendary cosmetics. The entire point of cosmetics is to make your own look!
True true.
I fear they are now going to make way too many outfits a set. Especially unnecessary ones that could easily fit with others, already the variations of Cheryl are a prime example. Can totally understand the Legendary one though.
hi :3
Yeah I hope not though. totally hex: ruins creativity
Same, I hope this doesn't become a common thing. There was no reason for her alt outfits to be made a set when it's the same character model.
Just came back because I've noticed that Pyramid Head's cosmetic is fixed too.
Was checking it out, due to my balance I was about to buy the body, till I clicked on the Body filter and it wasn't there.
Why? Why is this a set? Seriously the sets should've JUST been for stuff like changing who the person is.
With this update they added a new icon to cosmetics that are considered a set. Anything with the icon on the top left of their display in the store can not be mixed with anything else. A set is all of it or none of it.