Did they raise the BP cap?
I’m over 1 mil after update
I’m over 1 mil after update
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Apparently people are getting gifts of 50 or 100k blood points for some reason? And that will put you over the cap, but even if you earn more I don’t believe you can keep going, but I don’t know for sure.
Yeah I saw the gift and thought well it’s going to be wasted cause I was so close to the cap. I’m not sure if I should keep earning BP as is or spend some to lower it back under.
It seems like the cap is still 1 Million, but just like with BP refunds, the gift can put you over that limit. You can't "earn" more than a million but you can be given more.
Maybe that's the reward for completing the exam?
I see. Thanks. That means if earn more as is then it will actually not be added.
the 1 mil cap is only for when you play, but if the devs give you BP like after a charachter loss you can have 10mil etc,... the cap is artificial in that its only for you collecting BP but it can gowell over 1 mil if the devs gift you 15 mil BP