how much AC for the lisa garland skin?
im at work right now so any help would be appreciated
im at work right now so any help would be appreciated
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
1485...*
There is also an Alessa skin for 1080
goddamn, thx a lot
I expected more
And does she have the same voice as Cheryl?
That legendary pricing has immediately turned me away from wanting them. Crikey.
I don't think so. She is the Legendary skin which means that it turns Cheryl into completely different character. She already has a different standing animation so I think she has also a different voice.
Me too. I think I will stick with Alessa.
Is Lisa really a unique survivor? Because in the trailer her face looked almost the same as Cheryls
She certainly looks different enough. She also has different lobby animation than Cheryl but seems to have the same voice.
That sucks I was hoping legendary skins will have a different voice actor :/
Is the lore any different at least?
Not sure but the legendary outfit had a description that talks about Lisa a tiny bit.