Triangle Face Builds
Just wondering what everyone is thinking about running on this cute little guy?
Just wondering what everyone is thinking about running on this cute little guy?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ripped my answer to another thread about this:
I will be using:
-Dead Mans Switch
-Forced Penance
-Hex: Haunted Grounds
-No One Escapes Death
"But Waffle this build sounds terrible why would you use it!?"
Why you ask? Simple! They are all triangle perks!
".......You're a genius!"
I can't lie I was pretty disgusted until I read the quote at the bottom but now it all makes sense perhaps too much sense.
"Credit Samira"
I dont get it...
How's that? ######### are you talking about?
Open your mind eye and look at the perks with clarity!
Let the shapes take hold of your thoughts!
I have no idea if it is any good.