Which side do you think the balance caters to more?
Killers? Or Survivors?
https://strawpoll.com/3xys43f4
Killers? Or Survivors?
https://strawpoll.com/3xys43f4
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survivors 100%
I'm a survivor main and have been one since Day 1. This game has always favored survivors slightly, whether that be through exploits, overpowered perks, unfair mechanics, or breaking the balance in general with SWF.
Anyone who says this game favors Killers is delusional.
Survivors.
Tho it's slowly getting better. Survivors are also improving quite a bit tho, which is good.
The emblem system improved the match quality at high ranks significantly, at least for me.
The pallets.
You are too correct. I've been a killer main since before Nurse came out ( I started playing like the 2nd month after release) and it's always been highly survivor favored. I don't want us Killers to be so OP that survivors don't stand a chance, but I also don't want it where survs can gen rush the game into a 4 minute match, 1 surv can pallet loop you for the whole game and run DS for the escape, run from an open area with Sprint Burst, have the game force us killers into face camping just to get a single kill against tryhard gen rushing, toxic survs, and etc (need I say more?) I want the game to have intnese gameplay. Not loading bar simulator, lobby simulator, mechanic simulator, etc
Lol what?
Isn't the pallet vacuum removal is a nerf on survivors? Which side is it helping I wonder xD
The whole point of a poll is to gather opinions.
Tho this poll isn't about the last update (that is only PTB for now, btw), it's about the balance in general.
Kek, the memes are back.
It indirectly nerfs them but it's more along the lines of mechanical changes that make the game more streamlined.
The vacuum itself I'm not sure was intentional. If it wasn't, it isn't a nerf at all but rather a bug fix. Considering they had removed vacuums on windows, they needed to do the same for pallets.
Either way even with this change the survivors still have the game in their favor.
Not really a nerf when it was actually a fix of bugged mechanics.
You call that a nerf? lol. That's a mechanic fix bud. You survs shouldn't be teleporting because of a magical piece of wood
Was never a "bug" that needs a "fix". It's a change - a nerf.
And I'm playing both side ya biased killer main kid. Go cry to mommy.
Also , I agree with the change, silly kid.
I knew coming to these forums wont change anything from the steam forums. Same dumb biased kids crying and assuming bs.
Shame.
Please do show me the devs saying it was a bug. Please.
You can;t because they never said it's a bug.
I never said it was a bug. I said it was a mechanic fix. And how am I biased? That comment came out of no where. IT's true that survs are too OP and should be nerfed. It's no secret either. The only one who seems baised here is you bud. Relax.
Oh you added more. Let's see here.
reads your tantrum fit statement
So what am I baised for and can you provide actual facts? And assuming bs? What bs? The only one here assuming is you assuming that I'm assuming some great catastrophe as you seem to make it out to be lol
If its a mechanic that needs fixing, its ether a bug or a rework.
I honestly don't care if it was a bug fix, rework or a nerf. Its a good thing overall.
Yeah I'm with ya man. Let's just let the cranky kiddo cool down. It seems that he's mad that he doesn't have his magical pieces of wood anymore. For shame.
You are correct. I think you and me should actually discuss the balance and come up with ideas to present to the devs. You seem to not be biased and know that your favorite role is the OP role when it shouldn't be. You have my respect.
Oh good sir you are only just getting to know me. I've been in this community since the game came out and I've been against things like SWF since Day 1. I made a Petition on Steam that garnered over 3k comments asking for a Ranked and Casual mode, but the devs ignored it (yes they knew of its existence as well. I directly gave it to Dave Richard).
I'm the Survivor main all other Survivor mains hate.
Well then let them hate you. They're the kind of people that are Ochiduh wannabes that want all their crutches. You and me are the few that want this game balanced, fun, and intense for both Killer and Survivors. I say we band together and see if we can come up with something cool.
If you ca'nt tell that regular humans are'nt meant to be teleporting around pieces of wood then you must simply be something less than braindead sadly.
Nah they don't need to nerf anything Killer related. They've done that enough cough cough Freddy