Looking for people to play PTB with
I can't get a lobby, and I'd like to stream gameplay from the new Killer, so if anyone's up for it...
I can't get a lobby, and I'd like to stream gameplay from the new Killer, so if anyone's up for it...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can the people getting lobbies at least tell me which region they're playing in? I've been waiting for 20+ minutes and only two Survivors have joined.
Yea, unfortunately it looks like PTB wait times are going to be very long again. I hope to get at least one match in this time like I did for the last PTB...
I got a single lobby where one person DC'd and everyone died very quickly.
Lobbies should be better later on today, when everyone has downloaded the PTB. Also, wait times for killers are going to be brutal, anyway, since everyone wants to play her.
So do either of you guys wanna play KYF?