The Killer is about to M1 you, what do you do?
The killer is right on your tail. There are no pallets/windows/lockers nearby. You also don’t have access to Dead Hard or Sprint Burst in this scenario. What do you do?
The killer is right on your tail. There are no pallets/windows/lockers nearby. You also don’t have access to Dead Hard or Sprint Burst in this scenario. What do you do?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it works about half the time, so it's good enough for me
By the way I noticed I missed an obvious one, which is to just continue running forward. In case you choose that just click Other and comment it below if you want.
i would fake a 360, it always works for me
Keep running straight and hope I get to the Pallet/Window I was heading towards in time. Occasionally I'll see if I can dodge the M1 by jumping in a locker... which isn't much of a solution but it buys me a second or two. If I'm not by anything, then I'll go for the 360 and probably fail it.
It might get me the hatch.
Attempt to Dead Hard and wind up on the ground exhausted..
I try, it just doesn't work
I look back at the Killer to make them think I have Dead Hard (a perk I never use) to buy a few extra seconds and look silly when I run into a wall by mistake
All of the above.
Pretty complex maneuver ngl
I'm really bad at it though, and the laggy af South American servers do not help.
Aim dressing.
i fake the 360 and go to a zig zag