Question about the rift pass?
I am currently tier 70 on the rift pass but I haven’t bought it yet . When I do buy it will I receive all the auric cells from the other tiers you get from buying the pass or not? Thanks
I am currently tier 70 on the rift pass but I haven’t bought it yet . When I do buy it will I receive all the auric cells from the other tiers you get from buying the pass or not? Thanks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep, you will get all Premium rewards (including cells) from previous levels of the current Rift.
This is actually how I do. I unlock premium road only when it's complete. I never sure if I will complete the rift so I don't buy it untill it's done.
That's also the most optimal way to work on the rift.
It may seem more rewardable to get a reward every level, but once you reach 70 and pay the 1000 AC it's better since you get the whole amount back and you got everything for sure.
Ok thanks guys