Silent Hill DLC release 16th or 17th for Australia?
Thanks
Thanks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think they've given an exact release time, but they normally drop stuff around 11 AM E.D.T, which for Australia, ranges between 11 PM on the 16th to 3 AM on the 17th, depending on your state's time zone.
Basically, it's really late at night when a lot of us will be asleep. Such is the way of Australian time zones.
Day after the release day.
Europ 17h i think, I HOPE !
Europe will have the release on jun the 16th around 5-6 pm
17th for Australia.
Prolly Tuesday evening Wednesday morning? (New Zealand time) morning either way I'll either be in bed or at work lol.