What's going on with servers
Lag has been terrible, I've gotten no lower than 130 Ping for the past week or so from US Central. My Internet plan is 1000/1000 symmetrical and I have a line directly off the backbone of the fiber network for my City. There's really no excuse for my lobbies to be continuously this bad, And I want to know what's going on with your the servers.
Comments
No clue, my ping goes from 60-70 in the afternoon to 140-200 around midnight. It just do happens that que times for killer is at its lower at the same time, so its quite annoying to try to learn when I'm fighting against lag.
Yeah, I’ve noticed it as well. Just had a Hillbilly lunge halfway around a loop to clobber me on what on my screen should have been an easy stun and no hit. Don’t have those problems earlier in the day.
Same issue on my end. It started a few days ago and seems to only happen at night time.