Survivor forced me to D/C and said GG
I guess this is how you play this game now.
If it is this common, then this is what the devs wants I guess.
I guess this is how you play this game now.
If it is this common, then this is what the devs wants I guess.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What did they do to you?
they would not do gens, and had so many second chance perks, and kept running into a hook dead zone, could have slugged them, but they were all rank 1s one day after rank reset.
So by this alone they didn't make you dc. They ran to a section you couldn't hook them however slugging still exists in the game. Unbreakable can only be used once per match.
It sucks you faced them but nobody made you dc since that game was entirely winnable.
People like that make me want to rip my hair out. Like I guess you could of slugged but that’s not fun for anyone. And speaking as a solo queue survivor at rank 3 SWF pretty much guarantees a win.
Thwre wasn’t much you could really do there, i wish they brought back the feature for killers to open the gates early. So it would force them out.
They should make it where is a gen is not done in 5 minutes, killers have the option to open a door, and start the EGC. I know it is possibly winnable, but I'd rather D/C and get into an actually fun match instead of this bore.
in that case the new meta would become "hide until the killer gives up and opens a door"
honestly it'd be better if the game could detect when survivors wont progress on gens at all for a long time (lets say 10 minutes) and then just starts the Endgame Collapse without having any escape routes open.
of course there would be multiple warning sounds before that happens, so the survivors know that they gotta do something.
that would also completely get rid of games taken hostage btw, as at some point the game would just force an ending to it.