I love The Spirit!

Her power is confusing but fun and her mori is amazing!

Comments

  • And that ass.... :wink:

  • @Salty_Pearl said:
    Her power is confusing but fun and her mori is amazing!

    do you have a clip of the mori?

  • Her power seems super good for ambushing. Haven't seen her power in play during a chase, however.

  • @blue4zion said:
    Her power seems super good for ambushing. Haven't seen her power in play during a chase, however.

    It's kinda hard because scratch marks disappear, but if you bump into a survivor then you can easily hit them.

  • @blue4zion said:
    Her power seems super good for ambushing. Haven't seen her power in play during a chase, however.

    It's kinda hard because scratch marks disappear, but if you bump into a survivor then you can easily hit them.

    I also like her. I do not get why people think she is weak. I think she needs time to get used to and play with I mean she is categorized as difficult by DBD. But in combination with some other perks she is strong imo. People will propbably use bloodhound with her in the future to not lose survivors quickly. 
  • This content has been removed.