Safety pip for escaping

Was rank 4 and left through hatch after a game with a hag after all my teammates died right away, didn't have time to do but 2 gens myself, had to leave right away cuz she was one me, still dropped even though I escaped, was a bit bull I think.

Comments

  • This would lead to people contributing less if the game seems to be heading south just to safety pip.

  • That'd just lead to more useless players during a match that hide until exits are open.

  • During the match I had thought of this I was the only one actually doing gens, while I was chased, one had gotten to 50%, so not much was done in the way of my team either way, they ended up dying and I found the hatch while the killer was on my tail, still resulting in a depip for me, and hopefully my teammates too

  • You lose points for every person that is hooked and isn't unhooked as well. So the teammates doing nothing might be better than outright dying on the first hook,but I don't know the math to back that up.

  • @kazakun said:

    You lose points for every person that is hooked and isn't unhooked as well. So the teammates doing nothing might be better than outright dying on the first hook,but I don't know the math to back that up.

    I had gotten 4 unhooked that game, only one I didn't get before the game was over was a claud who suicided on 2nd hook