Self(ish) care ? Or is it?

Long story short if a survivor can't be bothered to heal someone pointing at them then that same person should not bother with complaining about self care.

Also had like 6 different people run off and self care in my face when I was using tier 3 we'll make it.....


SMDH.

Red ranks

Y u do dis.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I've talked about it too many times (don't worry, I won't post my FAQ this time); when I play solo, the only survivor I know I can depend on is me

    If I knew I was going to be healed by teammates, I'd gladly drop Self Care for another perk but I have been in too many matches too many times where I am immediately abandoned once I am unhooked and even when I do find a survivor, they evidently care not for my cries of pain and agony as they just sit there doing bones or doing gens or picking their nose instead of helping me.

    So yeah, sorry "FiFtH kIlLeR pErK!1!1" peeps but I'm keeping Self Care in my rotation

  • I've used Self Care with Botany Knowledge and a Medkit. It gives the medkit more chargers, faster heal.

    And you have a backup heal when it runs out.

    In my opinion, there's always a time and a place to use it. But ignoring a We'll Make It heal is just dumb!

  • Sometimes my teammates want heals when what we need is to break a potential 3 gen strat before the killer can deliver Pop to it, or get the doors 99'd. In that circumstance I will not heal them, and I am indeed gonna complain about Self Care enabling & encouraging stark terror of remaining wounded for any length of time.

  • I prefer to heal myself most of my teammates are decent and we help each other in healing.But then you have teammates who Unhook and stand in front of you so you can’t flee the area where you were injured and begin healing you in front of the killer.

  • @SewerSwans said:

    Sometimes my teammates want heals when what we need is to break a potential 3 gen strat before the killer can deliver Pop to it, or get the doors 99'd. In that circumstance I will not heal them, and I am indeed gonna complain about Self Care enabling & encouraging stark terror of remaining wounded for any length of time.

    There is a time and a place to use self care but refusing to heal others can cause a snow ball effect.

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    I prefer to heal myself most of my teammates are decent and we help each other in healing.But then you have teammates who Unhook and stand in front of you so you can’t flee the area where you were injured and begin healing you in front of the killer.

    If the killer is half the map away a tier 3 we'll make it is very safe to be healed by the hook.

    If you see the icon for it please let the person heal you.

  • We'll Make It warns them now, right?

    Yeah, then that's too silly.

  • @shwag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1351830#Comment_1351830

    If the killer is half the map away a tier 3 we'll make it is very safe to be healed by the hook.

    If you see the icon for it please let the person heal you.

    You can’t always depend on teammates though sure it’s good to help each other heal.But From my experience that’s not always the case so it leaves me to heal myself.That and almost all my teammates die before me anyway cause they made bad decisions and are caught.

  • Tactically, it can de used well. Just don't be that guy who happily self-cares when there is a survivor right by you. It's just stupid to ignore a faster healing option.

    However, if you have time, use it a bit at a time, so when you find another survivor to heal you it takes less time.

    Really, I only fully heal if I have it when there is only one other survivor hooked and I want a decent shot at saving them. Even as the last survivor, once EGC starts time is of the essence.