Speed Limiter and Padded Jaws

Can we please rework or just get rid of these add ons?
I do not want to waste bloodpoints on useless items that I will for sure never use.
Killer are not powerful enough to cripple themselves with this.
No add on have such a huge drawback to use in the first place.

Comments

  • @Wolf74 said:
    Can we please rework or just get rid of these add ons?
    I do not want to waste bloodpoints on useless items that I will for sure never use.
    Killer are not powerful enough to cripple themselves with this.
    No add on have such a huge drawback to use in the first place.

    This is a challenge add-on. Same goes for No-Mither for survivors. Only you get bonus BP if you use them

  • Wolf74 said:

    Can we please rework or just get rid of these add ons?
    I do not want to waste bloodpoints on useless items that I will for sure never use.
    Killer are not powerful enough to cripple themselves with this.
    No add on have such a huge drawback to use in the first place.

    Wolf74: not sure about padded jaws, but speed limiter is simply amazing. If you're not hellbent on getting that 4K every match, it's a huge amount of fun: catching up to survivors, chainsawing them, and watching them stumbling aimlessly for a few seconds until they realize they're not down. I swear I can see the astonishment on those little Claudette faces. "What the hell???? He's using a speed limiter? Is he mad?"
    The BP bonus is not that great. But it's okay. It's still the most devious thing in the whole game.
  • @Milo said:

    @Wolf74 said:
    Can we please rework or just get rid of these add ons?
    I do not want to waste bloodpoints on useless items that I will for sure never use.
    Killer are not powerful enough to cripple themselves with this.
    No add on have such a huge drawback to use in the first place.

    This is a challenge add-on. Same goes for No-Mither for survivors. Only you get bonus BP if you use them

    It's sad to speak about any "challenge perk/add on" in the first place.
    But to be honest, I think that survivor have a perk for it only shows that survivor is to easy.
    But do you really wanna tell me that Trapper is to easy, so he could use Padded Jaws?

    If a survivor has reached tier 3 on NM, the crap is gone from his bloodweb, but Billy and Trapper have this junk spawning in their bloodwebs forever.

  • @Wolf74 said:

    @Milo said:

    @Wolf74 said:
    Can we please rework or just get rid of these add ons?
    I do not want to waste bloodpoints on useless items that I will for sure never use.
    Killer are not powerful enough to cripple themselves with this.
    No add on have such a huge drawback to use in the first place.

    This is a challenge add-on. Same goes for No-Mither for survivors. Only you get bonus BP if you use them

    It's sad to speak about any "challenge perk/add on" in the first place.
    But to be honest, I think that survivor have a perk for it only shows that survivor is to easy.
    But do you really wanna tell me that Trapper is to easy, so he could use Padded Jaws?

    If a survivor has reached tier 3 on NM, the crap is gone from his bloodweb, but Billy and Trapper have this junk spawning in their bloodwebs forever.

    Injuring the survivors is hardly the point of the traps. Their main purpose is to immobilise the survivor, let the killer know exactly where they are, and allow them to pick them up straight out of the trap.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    @Wolf74 said:

    @Milo said:

    @Wolf74 said:
    Can we please rework or just get rid of these add ons?
    I do not want to waste bloodpoints on useless items that I will for sure never use.
    Killer are not powerful enough to cripple themselves with this.
    No add on have such a huge drawback to use in the first place.

    This is a challenge add-on. Same goes for No-Mither for survivors. Only you get bonus BP if you use them

    It's sad to speak about any "challenge perk/add on" in the first place.
    But to be honest, I think that survivor have a perk for it only shows that survivor is to easy.
    But do you really wanna tell me that Trapper is to easy, so he could use Padded Jaws?

    If a survivor has reached tier 3 on NM, the crap is gone from his bloodweb, but Billy and Trapper have this junk spawning in their bloodwebs forever.

    Injuring the survivors is hardly the point of the traps. Their main purpose is to immobilise the survivor, let the killer know exactly where they are, and allow them to pick them up straight out of the trap.

    Yea, your right… ofc…
    It is not about injuring… leaving a bloodtrail and make them moan and groan and force them to waste time to heal… maybe even need to find a teammate or make them visible for NC... Nono...
    /sarcasm

  • And btw, the next abomination of this trash is coming your way!^^
    The Wraith gets an add on rework with one add on that is "The Beast", so that he keeps his terrorradius while cloaked, but he gets a bloodpoint boost... yay… not.

  • Wolf74 said:

    @Milo said:

    @Wolf74 said:
    Can we please rework or just get rid of these add ons?
    I do not want to waste bloodpoints on useless items that I will for sure never use.
    Killer are not powerful enough to cripple themselves with this.
    No add on have such a huge drawback to use in the first place.

    This is a challenge add-on. Same goes for No-Mither for survivors. Only you get bonus BP if you use them

    It's sad to speak about any "challenge perk/add on" in the first place.
    But to be honest, I think that survivor have a perk for it only shows that survivor is to easy.
    But do you really wanna tell me that Trapper is to easy, so he could use Padded Jaws?

    If a survivor has reached tier 3 on NM, the crap is gone from his bloodweb, but Billy and Trapper have this junk spawning in their bloodwebs forever.

    Wrong. I leveled David specifically to get No Mither for a challenge. If you value BP over winning, then use Speed Limiter, Padded Jaws, or whatever. I used Speed Limiter on Billy all the time for extra BP so I could level other Killers. I wanted BP, I didn’t give a crap about winning. I wanted to bank up BP and cap my shards at the time so I was ready to blow it all on Huntress when she released. I still do it to this day if I really want a perk or a new Killer is on the horizon.