Statistics from 99 Survivor Games
Jumping on this trend as well. The past month I've been keeping track of my survivor games; specifically which killer I was against, whether I personally escaped or died, and which maps I get.
I'd usually have more than 99 games in a given month but I've been playing a lot more killer recently. These are all games from rank reset (rank 5) to me being a consistent rank 1.
Huntress: 12 games / 8 escapes / 4 deaths
Deathslinger: 9 games / 6 escapes / 3 deaths
Spirit: 8 games / 4 escapes / 4 deaths
Nurse: 7 games / 3 escapes / 4 deaths
Hag: 6 games / 3 escapes / 3 deaths
Doctor: 6 games / 3 escapes / 3 deaths
Pig: 6 games / 5 escapes / 1 deaths
Legion: 6 games / 4 escapes / 2 deaths
Trapper: 5 games / 2 escapes / 3 deaths
Hillbilly: 5 games / 3 escapes / 2 deaths
Leatherface: 5 games / 3 escapes / 2 deaths
Ghostface: 5 games / 3 escapes / 2 deaths
Oni: 5 games / 2 escapes / 3 deaths
Wraith: 3 games / 2 escapes / 1 deaths
Shape: 3 games / 1 escapes / 2 deaths
Nightmare: 3 games / 3 escapes / 0 deaths
Plague: 3 games / 2 escapes / 1 deaths
Clown: 1 games / 1 escapes / 0 deaths
Demogorgon: 1 games / 1 escapes / 0 deaths
Ebony Moris: 3
Killer Gave Me Hatch: 2 (still counted above)
Bugs That Ruined The Match: 1 (still counted above, this one was against Deathslinger)
For the purposes of trying to be as accurate as possible, the following stats will not include killers with under 5 games played, as I believe it's not a very good representation of survival-rate.
Most Frequent Killer(s): Huntress (12 games), Deathslinger (9 games), Spirit (8 games)
Highest Escape Ratios: Pig (83.33%), Legion, Deathslinger and Huntress (66.67%),
Highest Death Ratios: Trapper (60%), Nurse (57.14%), Spirit, Hag + Doctor (50%)
Now, for the amount of times I visited each map:
Autohaven: 13
Macmillan: 11
Coldwind: 9
Yamaoka: 9
Swamp: 8
Springwood: 7
Ormond: 6
Hawkin's: 6
Crotus Asylum: 6
Red Forest: 6
Dead Dawg Saloon: 6
Haddonfield: 5
The Game: 4
Lery's: 3
And there were a bunch of games that I didn't count:
First Down DCs / Hook Suicides / AFKs / Trolls: 17
So in total I did play 116 games but 17 of them were ruined by someone, which I decided to discard as it would effect the true survival-rates of the match.
Hope you stat nerds enjoy reading, because I always enjoy reading other people's stats.
Comments
Can't believe not one Freddy killed you! Granted there were only 3 but still. He usually sweeps my games.
Have you calculated your overall sacrificed/escaped rate? I'm too lazy to do the math lol
Very cool, though. I always like reading this stuff.
Why not 100?
Freddy requires playing very differently to be honest and when I'm going against one I usually play very safe and (kind of) scared. I like dropping pallets early to avoid the dream snares being effective. I feel like if I played more games against him though there would be definite deaths.
As for the overall survival rate, I counted 59 escapes out 99 games. Which is 59.6%.
Because I didn't have enough time before rank reset aha.
Fair. lol
Here's my stat thread I did awhile back if you want to take a look to compare some numbers.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/153301/100-solo-queue-red-rank-survivor-games-over-the-last-couple-weeks
The high Huntress games are obviously because of the Tome challenges and lol nobody plays clown or demo. I didn't keep track of my maps though.
Interesting that in our combined "200" games, we only ran into 7 moris. People on here make it sound like they get mori'd every other match.
Planning to do another one a couple weeks after PH releases.
Can I get those stats as well...
I'm doing the same but way more convoluted and difficult (lol)
I want to gather stats from all types of players survivors and killers... from skilled to new... from no perks to full sweat
Nice! I doubt I'm anywhere close to 60%. Probably between 40-45%. I'll have to keep track and make sure to discard any tainted games like you did (DCs, hook suicides).
I just think Moris are way more common in brown-green ranks. By the time players get to purple and red they generally realise that they're pretty unfair and aren't fun to play against. But that doesn't stop everyone I guess lol