Didn't the devs say Hillbilly & Leatherface changes were coming a while back

I'm just curious on if this is even in the works still or if it is coming anytime soon. So a while back, the devs had a livestream (maybe a Q&A or a dev update stream) where they mentioned they were working on Hillbilly & Leatherface changes. I know these changes were going to mostly focus on reworking/updating their add-ons, with a potential of revisiting their powers to maybe make some minor reworks/QoL improvements. But I haven't heard or seen anything about this in a while. I know that they are looking into Clown a bit next from what they said in a more recent stream, but this Hillbilly/Leatherface change announcement was made a while ago. Like I'm fairly certain it was before Doctor & Nurse received their reworks, relatively around the time their reworks were first announced as well. I couldn't find the exact livestream where they mentioned this, but I know they did mention it at some point a while back.

Comments

  • reminder freddy took over a year to change

    and arguably he should be changed some more

  • @BloodMoneyMerc said:

    I'm just curious on if this is even in the works still or if it is coming anytime soon. So a while back, the devs had a livestream (maybe a Q&A or a dev update stream) where they mentioned they were working on Hillbilly & Leatherface changes. I know these changes were going to mostly focus on reworking/updating their add-ons, with a potential of revisiting their powers to maybe make some minor reworks/QoL improvements. But I haven't heard or seen anything about this in a while. I know that they are looking into Clown a bit next from what they said in a more recent stream, but this Hillbilly/Leatherface change announcement was made a while ago. Like I'm fairly certain it was before Doctor & Nurse received their reworks, relatively around the time their reworks were first announced as well. I couldn't find the exact livestream where they mentioned this, but I know they did mention it at some point a while back.

    you realize the devs said that last year and the year before that right? lol they take forever when it comes to anything. And even worse theres a bug with both of them that sometimes makes it so the chainsaw doesn't insta down them as if you were running speed limiter, doesn't happen often but i had it happen 3 times in the last 3 days on billy and someone from that game said they had that happen to them on leatherface the same day

  • Probably struggling to find any addon that could possibly compete with the power of simply instantly downing someone faster. A feat I'm sure they are definitely struggling with.

  • Does anyone remember that time way back when they mentioned a "Leatherface Cube" and then it was never mentioned again?

  • yes, but they fcused on maps more.

    Also look at hllbilly since last mid chapter, it means they're in the process