Supernatural Chapter
How likely do you think it is for them to add a Supernatural chapter? Or even just add the survivors without a killer, like they did with Ash. Sam and Dean would make awesome survivors, and if we include legendary skins they could maybe add Castiel?
Similar to Ash and Bill, I think these guys would fit right into the realm of DBD. I know it’s an old show and reaching its end, but it’s so well known and think it would be awesome to include it in the game.
Comments
Sam and Dean + The Weeping Angels
I would ######### LOVE this. What would their perks be though?
@Peanits if theres any possibility of this you should do it. Would sell like hot cakes and could EASILY be legendary skins for David as those perks fit them well
Paulie Esther actually retweeted someone’s perk ideas for Sam and Dean, and they were pretty cool ideas! (Would need some tweaking of course, but off to a good start)
https://mobile.twitter.com/PaulieEsther1/status/1152709800565846019
Some of these are really cool. I like the at deaths door concept. They need work for sure but yeah good start
Heres the forum post for anyone interested:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/76617/sam-and-dean-winchester-perks-idea-and-supernatural-dlc-request
They'd make a ######### ton of money on that DLC like I would presume they did on Stranger Things.
It would make more than stranger things i think. It would probably bring in a lot of new players too. Would be a huge score
Why I didn't think of this I don't know but YES PLEASE!!! This is by far my favorite series.
You’re exactly right. Considering how long the shows been going for and how big the fan base is, it would surely make a lot of money for them and also bring in a slew of new players. (Especially since SPN never got its own video game. It would be pretty exciting to be able to play as them for the first time)
Damn that was well thought out.
And considering the show is about to end next season, people are going to be missing it.
I'd toss all my money at a Castiel legendary skin too. My man.
Pretty sure the cast did voice acting for an animated series of Supernatural as well & had a lot of fun with it, so it’s possible they could even get them voice acting on DBD. Who knows.