Do you like Dead By Daylight?
Why Yes, I absolutely love this. Not only the roster huge and immense but I also get to make new friends , rivals and enemies. The amount of competition in this game to reach the top leader board (that doesn't exist) is truly a godsend! The uniqueness of each character and their specific lore and how they fit in with their killer they are probably introduced is splendid. The massive amount of grinding hurts but it is worth the effort. ๐
Not only I get amounts of praises from actual good players and streamers, but I also attract the bad and evil ones :) for just being good?
Tell me yours? ๐
I can't really show the positive ones as they prefer to be silenced from the crowd and just like playing with me.
Comments
i would not be on the forums if i hated it,
despite all the complaints people have if they really hated this game they would just move on to another game without a word, this community may be toxic but it's also just as passionate which is a sign that it's a great game.
yeah its okay, its got issues for sure. and i mean loads, but at its core its a pretty decent game
I like it. My only issue is crooked matchmaking but that hopefully gets fixed soon but that doesn't stop me playing the game.
only since i depipped to yellow ranks