I can't choose a character I paid anymore (Laurie Strobe
I can no longer choose Laurie Strobe even if I bought the Halloween pack, I had it at level 36 when they took away the possibility to choose it
I can no longer choose Laurie Strobe even if I bought the Halloween pack, I had it at level 36 when they took away the possibility to choose it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Customer Support issue, not a General Discussion issue.
Disco Laurie when?
What system? Console? PC?
Ps4
Laurie Strobe Laurie Strobe.
Think you bought the wrong one, unless she flashes like a disco. Then I want one.
If there's a master account that isn't Master Account anymore that bought Laurie, then you have to buy her separately.
Contact dbd support (https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us) and submit a ticket, preferably providing evidence of purchase.
I just saw 'Laurie Strobe', I'm down for the dbd rave