Okay, I Really Need Help With Countering Bubba...
Bubba is my kryptonite. I can never seem to juke him and I can never seem to get a long chase with him.
Can someone give me serious advice for how to counter Bubba? I really need help since he seems pretty common in my games.
Please don't just give me the advice for going against facecamping, since most Bubbas I've seen don't actually facecamp.
I just need help with being chased by Bubba.
Comments
Thank you. Next time I get a Bubba I'll try these methods out.
They wont always work btw, good Bubbas will never rev up their saw until they are sure they'll get you, so don't overgreed it against him. But if you hug walls, you'll be fine.
Don't run out in the open either, cause that's pretty stupid. Actually don't do that with any killer with instant downs, unless you are a god at 360's.
If you're in a deadzone and he revs his chainsaw, hug a tree and run around it, 90 percent of the time he will hit the tree and go into his tantrum, perfect way to escape to a loop. The other 10 percent is someone who can use bubba correctly and get you.
Doesn't matter how well you 360,if the killer isn't an absolute newbie he'll be able to track and down ya.
Thanks everyone. This'll help me a lot more and I'll keep these in mind for when I go up against Leatherfaces.
The thing I'll add is try not to group together against him. He can and will get multiple downs of a single chainsaw if you're not careful about it.
Running on circles around a round object is usually enough. Bubba has to take wider turns than you to go around it. With how absurdly tight he has to be to you for a chainsaw hit at all usually you can do it nearly indefinitely.