Map offerings

Survivors SHOULD NOT be able to choose maps. They already have TOO many advantages.

Comments

  • @Bmj2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1348282#Comment_1348282

    Yeah I think this dude just raged last game because of some SWF that bullied him too hard and now he expresses all that rage gathered on this forum just spamming all the things that annoyed him in his games.

    I also bet he is crying while writing all of this #########

    He brings up very good points, what is the discussion page for? That's right discussions.

  • @BaroneMaximus said:

    Survivors SHOULD NOT be able to choose maps. They already have TOO many advantages.

    If the developers fixed Ormond and Haddonfield I would be fine tbh.

  • @Bmj2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1348454#Comment_1348454

    Yeah and I am discussing his spamming posts that only state what he hates about the game and have no reasoning at all.

    Yes, but what you are saying on this discussion is off topic.

  • @MiniPisa said:

    I'm starting to wonder if you're a troll cus you're starting to spam posts

    I just started to write down what are my thoughs on the "unfair things" of this game, it's not my fault if there are plenty of them

  • @Bmj2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1348282#Comment_1348282

    Yeah I think this dude just raged last game because of some SWF that bullied him too hard and now he expresses all that rage gathered on this forum just spamming all the things that annoyed him in his games.

    I also bet he is crying while writing all of this #########

    if i were raging i would have not used proper language, but i would have sweared against people and probably got banned in minutes, but there is something logical behind what i'm saying, so plis answer properly if you have good ideas to share

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1348425#Comment_1348425

    He brings up very good points, what is the discussion page for? That's right discussions.

    exactly, but people seem to see everything black or white. "I'm a killer or survivor whining for something" while, i just try to light up the dark sides of this game

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/160624/map-offerings

    If the developers fixed Ormond and Haddonfield I would be fine tbh.

    You are right tho, but in general, i don't think that anybody should ever decide for maps. It's never funny for the other side for some reasons, then just get it out

  • @Bmj2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1348454#Comment_1348454

    Yeah and I am discussing his spamming posts that only state what he hates about the game and have no reasoning at all.

    i hate nothing of this game, i love everything of it and i think it has potential to be THE best horror survival game EVER, but they have to fix certain REAL CLEAR things that for some unknown reasons they don't fix... My biggest suggestion is: They are afraid to nerf too much the survivor side and make it frustrating for 4 people instead of just one, so they just nerf killers when necessary with no problems, but when it's up to survivor they spend AGES to get to the right spots...

    And if i put "no reasoning at all" as you say, it's because it's pretty clear why i'm saying this things. if for you is not clear, then you should play killer side in red ranks with no mori and noed.

    p.s. i play both sides rank 1

  • @Bmj2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1348482#Comment_1348482

    To be honest with you, I replied to 2 of this guys posts with on topic responses. I used this particular topic he started in order to discuss the off topic fact that he is a complete crybaby and he should express his rage some other way instead of spamming the forum.

    You are right I did not reply on topic and let me adress that now:

    I think survivors should be able to choose the maps they play on because they are also players in this game and also because map offerings are an RNG matter. For example if I am to pick a map offering as survivor and the killer picks one aswell, the map will be randomly selected from these 2.

    I also disagree completely with the narrow minded argument that survivors "already have TOO many advantages". They have some advantages for sure like their numbers but also some disadvantages like the apparently overlooked fact that they dont actually have a knife,chainsaw,sword,crowbar,shockstick or any other weapon to kill the killer.

    And answering that i'm a crying baby is not a proper topic answer xD you are just trying to be mean cause you have no viable discussions to bring in your defense

  • @Bmj2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1348482#Comment_1348482

    To be honest with you, I replied to 2 of this guys posts with on topic responses. I used this particular topic he started in order to discuss the off topic fact that he is a complete crybaby and he should express his rage some other way instead of spamming the forum.

    You are right I did not reply on topic and let me adress that now:

    I think survivors should be able to choose the maps they play on because they are also players in this game and also because map offerings are an RNG matter. For example if I am to pick a map offering as survivor and the killer picks one aswell, the map will be randomly selected from these 2.

    I also disagree completely with the narrow minded argument that survivors "already have TOO many advantages". They have some advantages for sure like their numbers but also some disadvantages like the apparently overlooked fact that they dont actually have a knife,chainsaw,sword,crowbar,shockstick or any other weapon to kill the killer.

    you are right, they clearly have no weapons such as pallets or torches or bodyblocking or all the second chances perks to hurt your gameplay, they are completely harmless in mouse onenning gens and cuddling eachother ^^

    Some survivors are completely obsessed by the killers attention, and if you don't give them some they will keep annoying you with flashlights and fast vaults and noises of all kind worst thing is that this people is not gonna be punished at all from pip system cause by "staying near the killer" they will get boldness, "being chased" they will get chase points and distraction points if people is on gens, and worst of all for me: Altruism category will raise if others do altruism actions even if they NEVER meet eachother... #########??? killers get punished for "people healing" are we serious??? plus they have no penalties in altruism, but if they go for unsafe unhooks and this is why i suggested to add more penalties for this to make things BALANCED for both

  • @MiniPisa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1348600#Comment_1348600

    It probably would have been better to put them all in one post. Looks less like spam that way

    I like to divide things so people reads just what he is interested to read instea of having a wall of text who nobody will ever read