Ugliest thing in DBD
Urban evasion Bill/David or Quentin?
Urban evasion Bill/David or Quentin?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ormond comes way too close to being a DC map for me, mainly due to the fact that it's way too safe and kills my framerate like you wouldn't believe
Nea?
THANK YOU! I kept wondering why the hell we were left without one of the big names! Hmm... time to write a letter to a certain estate...
Quentin
Mmmm... TOXIC community
Those addons aren't great for camping either, acceleration in this game is barely noticeable. As you're camping Begrimed chains become worthless as well as that survivor won't get off the hook to suffer from the mangled effect. You're better off using no addons then using those two addons.
The best addons to use on Leatherface for the basement bubba build are cool down addons. For example carburettor tuning guide and the primer bulb would be a better addon combo.
Going by your player level you're still relatively new to the game. Leatherface has been one of the killers I've been maining at rank 1 for nearly two years.
EDIT:
I just noticed you were using Franklins Demise instead of Agitation. I would replace Franklins Demise with Agitation, the basement Bubba build consists of: Insideous, Agitation, Iron Grasp, Noed.
Bitter, salty comments. Nobody is impressed by a sore loser or sore winner.
That a majority group of entitled people got together to prove their own belief system by selectively adding things (I simplified it for you).
BTW when people resort to personal attacks, it typically means theyve lost at critical thinking.
Thanks for playing.