Scream Legendary Skins
I heard a lot very recently about how this could be a big possibility. Personally I’d love to see Sidney and Randy get Legendary Skins in DBD. What’re y’all’s thoughts?
I heard a lot very recently about how this could be a big possibility. Personally I’d love to see Sidney and Randy get Legendary Skins in DBD. What’re y’all’s thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd honestly prefer the devs revisit the chapter and complete it, after all, it was a single character, mapless chapter. That definitely leaves some open ended development to it I should hope.
Scream is not a license that DBD currently has. And if it was, I would imagine they would want Sidney Prescott to be a full survivor, not a skin.
Getting the mask was great, but now there’s no real hope of getting a full chapter out of it. if they got the actual scream license they couldn’t do a second scream chapter
The trailer for my fantasy licensed content fever dream goes something like this:
Call it the Summer Terror Spectacular or something -- a la carte pages/chapter/whatever to fill in the gaps for survivor-less licensed killers and vice versa.
Alright, that's enough utter nonsense from me for now. But I can dream. 🤣
Sign me up!!!
What I'm saying is that the "chapter" released consisted of 1 major item, a killer. Normally chapters include 3, a killer, a survivor, and a map. SCREAM is also getting a fifth installment soon, so I don't think a license to the movie is entirely impossible. That aside, with the chapter thing, I think they intentionally titled it a chapter so that it can be improved upon on a later date and be completed. For now, it's a paragraph titled a chapter.
OMG I LOVE THIS! Make this a thing!!!!!
Highly unlikely seeing as Ghostface came in as an original character unassociated with the Scream franchise.
I was inspired by y’all to make the petition. 😊