Do people get banned for hateful pre-game chat?
More and more lately I keep getting placed with survivors who use the pre-game chat to insult people, call them slurs, tell them to die, and say really dumb and hateful stuff.
I’ve been staying in these lobbies (even though I’d rather leave, frankly) because I want to be able to report them post-game. But is pre-game chat monitored and bannable? If it isn’t I’d rather know so I can just dodge these toxic people. If it is then I don’t mind playing the match out because I just leave them to die whenever possible and report them post-game.
Comments
Yes.
Depends how harsh I'd say. If someone tells someone else to die over a dumbass game,then yeah. But if it's something less harsh,then maybe no? Really not sure how i'd answer this.
I’m talking about stuff like “go step in front of a truck” or calling someone the n word or gay slurs, etc. Hateful stuff, not just “your character looks ugly” or whatever.
Then yeah,defo bannable.