End game chat for console.
To say gg or somthing else for the other players.
To say gg or somthing else for the other players.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe a set of phrases bound to certain controller buttons?
No thank you. I have messaging turned off, don't want easy work around for people to share their toxic messages.
That.
I get enough messages as it is, i dont need an easier way for everyone to be a dick
I wouldn't be against it but I doubt I'd use it. By the time I typed something on the gamepad, everybody would be gone :D
You know... I was going to say "most people wouldn't take 10 years typing out a message" but then I remembered how many PS messages I get...
I'm actually glad console doesn't have endgame chat. I have messages and friend requests disabled for a reason.
I have messages disabled. I don't want a work around. If you could disable it that would be fine though.