There are so many things about this video that hurt my soul. But seeing all the ranks it makes sense.
I was thinking the same thing. All the pallet camping against a T1 Myers and all the time NOT stalking as a T1 Myers. Around the time he finally hit T2, I just skipped to the end to see the ranks.
I was thinking the same thing. All the pallet camping against a T1 Myers and all the time NOT stalking as a T1 Myers. Around the time he finally hit T2, I just skipped to the end to see the ranks.
That, plus the survivors. They had 0 pressure on them and it was still 3 or 4 mins before they had 2 gens popped. That hurt me cause i want my games that easy ๐ญ
That, plus the survivors. They had 0 pressure on them and it was still 3 or 4 mins before they had 2 gens popped. That hurt me cause i want my games that easy ๐ญ
Im glad you had fun ๐ enjoy it while it lasts friend. Stay brown as long as you can
I probably always will stay brown because i do not get to play nearly as often as id like. Work and marriage and all. So i watch videos on here and on youtube to get my fix lol
I was thinking the same thing. All the pallet camping against a T1 Myers and all the time NOT stalking as a T1 Myers. Around the time he finally hit T2, I just skipped to the end to see the ranks.
Not stalking all the time? I was literally stalking the whole time they were pallet camping. What video were you watching fairest lordGlint?... I dont play often so lord....have mercy. (Bad dad joke, ill see myself out)
Not stalking all the time? I was literally stalking the whole time they were pallet camping. What video were you watching fairest lordGlint?... I dont play often so lord....have mercy. (Bad dad joke, ill see myself out)
Just so were on the same page, are you ACTUALLY asking me? I dont mean to answer a rhetorical question, but if youd actually like some insight...I'll give it to ya.
Insight on what? How to have fun playing an awesome video game? Because I've already got that part down. Some of you fine folks take this game way too seriously. I know this by the hate mail I get in my PlayStation inbox LOL
Just so were on the same page, are you ACTUALLY asking me? I dont mean to answer a rhetorical question, but if youd actually like some insight...I'll give it to ya.
I would actually like some insight on prestige and what it does.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They were just hanging around in my man cave... I was not gonna color my floor red. It just happened. ๐
There are so many things about this video that hurt my soul. But seeing all the ranks it makes sense.
Never meant to hurt any souls. I thought i accomplished something until i looked at the ranks as well ๐ still fun.
Im glad you had fun ๐ enjoy it while it lasts friend. Stay brown as long as you can
I was thinking the same thing. All the pallet camping against a T1 Myers and all the time NOT stalking as a T1 Myers. Around the time he finally hit T2, I just skipped to the end to see the ranks.
That, plus the survivors. They had 0 pressure on them and it was still 3 or 4 mins before they had 2 gens popped. That hurt me cause i want my games that easy ๐ญ
Nah, I personally love the challenge.
To the OP, nice.
True, it would get boring being that easy
I probably always will stay brown because i do not get to play nearly as often as id like. Work and marriage and all. So i watch videos on here and on youtube to get my fix lol
Not stalking all the time? I was literally stalking the whole time they were pallet camping. What video were you watching fairest lordGlint?... I dont play often so lord....have mercy. (Bad dad joke, ill see myself out)
Just so were on the same page, are you ACTUALLY asking me? I dont mean to answer a rhetorical question, but if youd actually like some insight...I'll give it to ya.
Insight on what? How to have fun playing an awesome video game? Because I've already got that part down. Some of you fine folks take this game way too seriously. I know this by the hate mail I get in my PlayStation inbox LOL
I would actually like some insight on prestige and what it does.