@Oni mains, would you consider him hard to play?
I am considering maining the Oni, I have watched a lot of gameplay of him and he looks to be quite fun. Also, any builds?
I am considering maining the Oni, I have watched a lot of gameplay of him and he looks to be quite fun. Also, any builds?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He's an odd one. He has a learning curve, definitely, but once you get past that, he isn't that hard, but that could just be me. He's a ton of fun though, probably my favourite killer at the moment. If you apply enough pressure, you get your power constantly, which makes him super rewarding to play.
For builds, mine is just because I don't have infectious, but it's Pop goes the weasel, Sloppy butcher, BBQ and Thanatophobia. It essentially slows healing so I can get more blood, which leads to me constantly having my power.
Thanks for the feedback mate! I know infectious and bbq are a godsend to Oni, so i will definitely be running that, not sure about thanataphobia though.
Yeah, I don't have infectious yet. Just run the meta build, that's Infectious, BBQ, Pop and Monitor and Abuse. That build is ridiculously strong.
I only got Thanatophobia to slow healing so I get more blood and to slow gens if they don't want to heal.
The common META build for Oni is:
BBQ,Infectious Fright,Monitor & Abuse and either Pop goes The Weasel or Corrupt Intervention.
I would say he's pretty hard to play honestly.Knowing when and how to use your power correctly takes quite some timed.But it will be absolutely worth it.
Ask if you have any questions :)
Thanks mate! Whenever I have questions about the Oni, I will ask you. I also knew you were going to comment on this post because of your name :).
Feel like Oni is very Feast or Famine. If you can get rolling by getting your power quickly and doing significant dmg to multiple targets, you'll find that there will be plenty of blood laying around for the 2nd use of your power. If you're only able to get like 1 down per power use though...you'll be starved for blood.
Yeah, you can play him so you constantly have your power if you apply pressure. It's really strong.
Yeah, he's pretty hard to play. That demon strike takes a lot of practice to hit survivors consistently.
Ans with Oni, you really can't afford to be missing attacks.
I would say, after learning him, he is not a difficult killer to play or come back to. The camera glitching out of control when demon striking is disorienting. That’s about it.
I'm currently saving up shards for him.. still have 2.1k to go..