Max daily ritual BP storage

Since dailies are basically RNG with some restrictions on repetition what is the actuall max BP storage from them ?

daily.png

This is the most I've ever managed to get out of them. I've never seen for example 3 mori dailies at the same time. Is there some other daily ritual combo that give more then this ?

Comments

  • Three moris is the max 180k but they are pretty rare. Right now I have a 60, a 45 and a 35k I’m just keeping those til release. I could turn in the 35 and hope to get a mori daily in the next couple days but meh

  • @johnmwarner said:

    Three moris is the max 180k but they are pretty rare. Right now I have a 60, a 45 and a 35k I’m just keeping those til release. I could turn in the 35 and hope to get a mori daily in the next couple days but meh

    I don't think mori dailies can stack. I've been trying to get more then 1 mori daily for ages and they never appear as long as you hold 1 finished mori daily.

  • @Kebek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1345583#Comment_1345583

    I don't think mori dailies can stack. I've been trying to get more then 1 mori daily for ages and they never appear as long as you hold 1 finished mori daily.

    That’s possible although even after I turn one in I may not see another mori ritual for literally months, and I always trash the first I get each day so I have two chances.

  • @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1345593#Comment_1345593

    That’s possible although even after I turn one in I may not see another mori ritual for literally months, and I always trash the first I get each day so I have two chances.

    I've been holding 1 finished mori daily for last 4 chapters and I've never seen another mori daily during all that. They can't be that rare since I refresh them each day as well.

  • @Kebek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1345632#Comment_1345632

    I've been holding 1 finished mori daily for last 4 chapters and I've never seen another mori daily during all that. They can't be that rare since I refresh them each day as well.

    Holy cow!!! I would have accidentally claimed by now. I wonder if you’ve ever had two 45k at the same time? Quite possibly the combo of 60, 45 and 35 is the best you can do for 140k

  • @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1345645#Comment_1345645

    Holy cow!!! I would have accidentally claimed by now. I wonder if you’ve ever had two 45k at the same time? Quite possibly the combo of 60, 45 and 35 is the best you can do for 140k

    I don't think so, from all my holding onto them I've never seen 2 types of the same daily but sometimes some rare ones with different BP values appear that I probably just don't remember (like the savior ritual) so I was wondering if someone ever seen some other better combos that I might not have encountered.

    140k seems like the top tho or I've at least never seen higher combination.

  • @Kebek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1345648#Comment_1345648

    I don't think so, from all my holding onto them I've never seen 2 types of the same daily but sometimes some rare ones with different BP values appear that I probably just don't remember (like the savior ritual) so I was wondering if someone ever seen some other better combos that I might not have encountered.

    140k seems like the top tho or I've at least never seen higher combination.

    It’s close enough for me, 140 compared to 180k. I don’t wanna drop anything now because my luck will be “escape as Ace,” or one of the other survivors I literally still have at level 1